Keep It Complex meets at 7pm on the first Monday of every month at Kathrin’s studio, 7a Vyner Street, London E2.
All are welcome. We’ll make soup and bread, bring your own drinks. The venue is wheelchair accessible. If childcare is an issue for you, email email@example.com and we’ll try to sort something out.
Our next meetings are
- 6th March
- 3rd April
- 1st May
- 5th June
Our next meetings for committees and special events are
- The F*CHOIR which started at the Unite Against Dividers activation weekend, meets twice a month at Res in Deptford. The next choir session is on 6th March, 6.30pm. Come along if you’d like to join this protest choir.
- Friday 17th March: Newsletter committee meets at Camberwell College of Arts. Time tba.
- We have plans to publish a monthly newsletter to connect and document. If you have any events you’d like us to feature or would like to be part of the newsletter committee, email us.
- Saturday 25th Feb, 4pm: French election task force meets at 96 Teesdale Street E2 to kickstart our postcard campaign. Facebook invite here.
- Tuesday 21st Feb, 2pm: The newsletter committee meets at Rabbits Road Institute/Rabbits Road Press to design the next newsletter
- Thursday 16th Feb, 6pm: Website committee meets at 7a Vyner Street to update the site/social media
How to run an effective meeting guide by Global Justice
Huddle guide by Global Women’s March
Give Up Activism
Malmö Free University for women’s manual
Walking Reading Group
Dr. Alexis Pauline Gumbs, talks about Kitchen Table: Woman of Colour Press
Jo Freeman: The tyranny of structurelessness
Monica Ross: History or Not